The staff at Changing Images understand the personal nature of the services provided by the Studio so the owner, Jackie Donovan, has created a quiet, relaxed Studio with private consulting rooms and customer parking.
We treat clients with hair loss due to genetic predisposition, burns, accidents, surgical trauma including hair grafts, those suffering from trichotillomania, lupus, alopecia areata (spot baldness), chemotherapy or radiation treatment or any of the idiopathic causes of thinning hair or hair loss.
A complimentary consultation helps us decide which hair replacement system(s) will work for you, but more importantly, it gives you the opportunity to visit our Studio and decide for yourself if you are comfortable with the advice we offer and the choices we recommend.
Address: (Directions here)
3212 Smith St., Suite 102,
Houston TX 77006
Tues - Sat 10:30am - 5:00pm
Evening / weekend appointments available
All visits, by appointment only
We are here to help you make an informed choice - we want you to be happy with your decision - but in order to do so we encourage you to set up a no-obligation consultation at our Studio conveniently located between downtown Houston and the Medical District. Consultations are held one-on-one in a private room, are confidential and discrete, and generally last about 30-45 minutes.
What to expect:
• On your first visit we will discuss your expectations, visually assess your scalp and discuss your style preferences.
• All available options will be explored and explained, and we'll make recommendations based on your expectations and lifestyle.
• A complete cost analysis will be presented to you.
• We provide assistance with insurance claims and cooperative services with Doctors and other Medical Professionals (if applicable).
• Our years of experience in the hair replacement industry means that we can offer an accurate, short or long-term estimate on initial investment and maintenance cost.